Facility Rules and Regulations
We want to offer you the best Virtual Reality experience. It is important that you have a great time! Having fun is expected! To that end we have some rules for you to follow that are aimed at giving you the best and safest experience.
- Experience VR is a smoke-free facility.
- Alcohol and other intoxicants are prohibited. No spitting, chewing or vaping allowed.
- No pets are allowed. Service animals are allowed for those with disabilities.
- Experience VR and its staff are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Participants and spectators are expected to exhibit self-control and to behave appropriately at all times. Dangerous or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and may result in expulsion from the premises without refund.
- All participants and spectators must have a signed waiver on file with us.
- Persons under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Persons at least 16 years of age but under 18 may participate with consent of parent or guardian. Photo ID required for proof of age.
- For persons 18 and older photo ID required for proof of age.
- No one other than the player is allowed in the play area at any time. The player wearing the headset cannot see you and may not know you are there. Spectators can view the play from the couch or end table areas.
- No food or drink is allowed in the play area. The couches and end tables are not considered part of the play area. You may bring your own food and beverages (provided they can be securely closed. Any spills should be reported immediately. You are expected to dispose of any trash you create.
- For your convenience, we provide carbonated beverages, water, and candy for sale.
- For your safety and those around you, appropriate dress is required. Shirts, pants or shorts and shoes required.